Summer vacation is almost here. I am planning to do a little decluttering of the playroom once again. It is actually a never ending process and something that needs to be done regularly. My son’s stuff just keeps on growing!
Anyway, I came across these tips for hard core decluttering of rooms and hopefully I can follow these.
1. Give yourself adequate time.
2. Decide where the room contents will go during the process.
3. Do the big pieces of furniture first.
4. Give your room a quick clean.
5. Evaluate your space with new eyes.
6. Only put back the essentials.
7. Be extra discerning with what you bring back in.
You can read more about the tips at http://www.minimalistathome.com/go-hard-core-with-a-clean-slate-room-declutter/.
This entry was posted on Friday, February 24th, 2012 at 10:54 pm and is filed under Clean Up, Tips and More. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.