Natural Hot Tub Chemicals From ClarityWaterProducts.com

The different natural hot tub chemicals from ClarityWaterProducts.com and why it is important to use them on your hot tub.

Who does not like to submerge in a hot tub to relax and unwind? Whether you go to a day spa or you have your own natural hot tub, it is important to make sure that the tub and the water in it is clean and well treated. The risk of getting a hot tub rash and other skin infections is high if the hot tub is not well maintained with hot tub chemicals because bacteria and viruses can easily grow in warm water. In other words, never use a hot tub if you are not sure whether it is sanitized or not.

There are different ways of sanitizing a hot tub, including using hot tub chemicals, sanitizers, shock, water cleaners, pH balancers, test strips, filter cleaners, and many more. Unfortunately, a lot of hot tub owners use harsh, toxic chemicals to sanitize their hot tub. Clarity Water Products is a company of water treatment professionals that can help you maintain the quality of water in your hot tub or even your home water filtration systems without using these harsh, toxic chemicals. Below are some of the products that they offer.

Natural Spa. This is one of the most popular products of Clarity Water Products. It is a natural enzyme spa water treatment that can help keep your water clean, clear, and comfortable. It is very easy to use and there is no need for you to shock or use a pH balancer. Aside from this, it contains coconut oil moisturizers so that your skin feels nice and soft after submerging yourself in your hot tub unlike chemically treated hot tubs and pools which can dry your hair and skin.

Mineral Spa. If you like taking mineral baths, this product is for you. This easy to use product can turn your hot tub into a natural mineral bath. Extracted from volcanic rock containing 68 minerals, this product can clump contaminants in your hot tub water so that they can be easily caught by your filter.

Crystal Clean. This Clarity Water Product is meant to be used on your hot tub 2 to 3 days before its scheduled draining. Crystal Clean is a citric acid based spa and hot tub cleaner. Aside from cleaning your hot tub of deposits and residues, you can also soak your filters in a solution of Crystal Clean overnight to clean them.

Potassium Shock. This product will help burn up contaminants in your hot tub, clarify the water, and get rid of any unpleasant odors. All of these without the use of harsh, toxic chemicals. It is also perfect for hard water because it lowers pH and alkalinity.

This entry was posted on Friday, February 10th, 2012 at 7:10 pm and is filed under Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 Responses to “Natural Hot Tub Chemicals From ClarityWaterProducts.com”

Dez February 13th, 2012 at 11:39 am

There are now many spa centers that you can find around if you want a quick relaxation. But, we have to be wary and careful enough to choose those that are giving quality service and amenities. Check first the hot tub chemicals that are being used for safety and health reasons.

jennyL February 13th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

My body is still achy because of the almost 8 hrs of shopping and strolling the mall over the weekend. You post made want to submerge in a hot tub or go to the salon for a spa. How’d I wish to have a natural hot tub in my home so that when I feel tired or stressed, I can just dip myself inside.

Kaje February 13th, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I have always wanted to have my own hot tub at home. Just thinking about getting a mineral spa when and how I want it makes me all giggly. But I guess I will have just to let the professionals do it and just pay for the service right? :)

Mai February 13th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

We tried last weekend the newly opened spa nearby and I just know that the hot tub chemicals they’re using are not natural. I outright noticed the smell of chlorine. This chemical may be an effective water sanitizer but it’s damaging to our skin and hair.

Race February 13th, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Since I started working the only thing that worries me is severe back pain whenever I get too tired. My Mom always massage me to bring back my strength and I’m sure if I have a natural hot tub in my home it will ease more of my pain and will give me relaxation. For now I’ll just have to find a spa salon that adheres to quality standards on amenities and services.

Bela February 14th, 2012 at 4:39 am

Our new house has a bathtub and since our kids love to play in the water, they take a bath in the bathtub almost everyday. And we know how sensitive the skin of kids is so I was really delighted when I read this article about Clarity Water Products. I will definitely try their hot tub chemicals to sanitize our bathtub without those harsh chemicals, which can harm our children.

Dee February 14th, 2012 at 8:31 am

I didn’t know that there are natural hot tub chemicals in the market today. I better tell my friend about this, he recently purchased a hot tub for him and his girlfriend. Cool right?

Suzanne February 14th, 2012 at 8:39 am

One of our aunts is into pool and spa building. They also do hot tub maintenance and for safety and health, they use the chemicals you have mentioned.

Kerslyn February 14th, 2012 at 8:56 am

Water coming from the faucet here at home is really cold even during noon. We don’t have a choice but to take a shower with a cold water anytime of the day that seems like coming from the fridge. It doesn’t help when I have recurring backache. Sometimes I wish we have a natural hot tub where I can have a dip to relieve muscle pains and relax my whole body.

kcot February 14th, 2012 at 9:56 am

One of the things I love here in our house is our tub and water heater! But if someday we’ll be able to buy one of those natural hot tub then that would be heaven! I tell you.